Hello helpful people! I'm trying to plan a six night trip, flying into and out of Buffalo, spending two nights in Niagara Falls on the Canada side, two nights in Toronto, and two nights in Buffalo, in that order if it makes sense. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to take the train from Niagara Falls to Toronto and back and use the subway to get around in Toronto. I know I'll need a rental car in Buffalo, but is a rental car necessary in Niagara Falls? (We plan to stay at the Marriott that is only 100 yards from the falls.) What would be the best order for traveling between the airport and these three cities and what method of transportation (rental car, taxi, shuttle, train, etc.) is best for each leg of the trip? Our flight arrives at 4:15 PM on a Saturday and leaves at 4:15 PM the following Friday.
Need help with transportation for Niagara Falls, Toronto and Buffalo Trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week