Hello helpful people! I'm trying to plan a six night trip, flying into and out of Buffalo, spending two nights in Niagara Falls on the Canada side, two nights in Toronto, and two nights in Buffalo, in that order if it makes sense. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to take the train from Niagara Falls to Toronto and back and use the subway to get around in Toronto. I know I'll need a rental car in Buffalo, but is a rental car necessary in Niagara Falls? (We plan to stay at the Marriott that is only 100 yards from the falls.) What would be the best order for traveling between the airport and these three cities and what method of transportation (rental car, taxi, shuttle, train, etc.) is best for each leg of the trip? Our flight arrives at 4:15 PM on a Saturday and leaves at 4:15 PM the following Friday.
Need help with transportation for Niagara Falls, Toronto and Buffalo Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??