Hello helpful people! I'm trying to plan a six night trip, flying into and out of Buffalo, spending two nights in Niagara Falls on the Canada side, two nights in Toronto, and two nights in Buffalo, in that order if it makes sense. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to take the train from Niagara Falls to Toronto and back and use the subway to get around in Toronto. I know I'll need a rental car in Buffalo, but is a rental car necessary in Niagara Falls? (We plan to stay at the Marriott that is only 100 yards from the falls.) What would be the best order for traveling between the airport and these three cities and what method of transportation (rental car, taxi, shuttle, train, etc.) is best for each leg of the trip? Our flight arrives at 4:15 PM on a Saturday and leaves at 4:15 PM the following Friday.
Need help with transportation for Niagara Falls, Toronto and Buffalo Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit