Hello helpful people! I'm trying to plan a six night trip, flying into and out of Buffalo, spending two nights in Niagara Falls on the Canada side, two nights in Toronto, and two nights in Buffalo, in that order if it makes sense. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to take the train from Niagara Falls to Toronto and back and use the subway to get around in Toronto. I know I'll need a rental car in Buffalo, but is a rental car necessary in Niagara Falls? (We plan to stay at the Marriott that is only 100 yards from the falls.) What would be the best order for traveling between the airport and these three cities and what method of transportation (rental car, taxi, shuttle, train, etc.) is best for each leg of the trip? Our flight arrives at 4:15 PM on a Saturday and leaves at 4:15 PM the following Friday.
Need help with transportation for Niagara Falls, Toronto and Buffalo Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 10 day trip to California
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Week in October in Maine
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 23 B-Day Mini adventure
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach