We are taking a three month RV trip through the southern part of the US. We will be driving from Tuscan, AZ to Las Cruces, Alamogordo, and Carlsbad, NM. We will be sure to see the famous sights along the way, but would appreciate your feedback on the little-known areas to be visited near our destinations. Our interestes are scenery, art, crafts and culture, history, bird watching, and experiencing the local cuisine. Any information you can provide would be most helpful.
Need Help with Must Sees in New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Philadelphia
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 14 Universal studios/Orlando
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston