Hello---I am planning a girls' getaway weekend to SW Michigan. We are a group of 30 something women, 5-7 of us. We are looking for a very nice/upscale sort of property (hotel, condo, cottage--anything). The challenge I have run into is finding places that will take only a two night stay (last weekend in July). Any suggestions? Last year, we stayed at the Harbor Grand in New Buffalo---might go that route if I can't find anything new. We would love to try Saugatuck, but having a hard time. Most places are 3-7 nights in the peak season. Thanks!!!!
Need Help With Lodging for SW Michigan--Girls Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 4 California road trip
- 5 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 ONP help
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 12 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 17 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?