Hello---I am planning a girls' getaway weekend to SW Michigan. We are a group of 30 something women, 5-7 of us. We are looking for a very nice/upscale sort of property (hotel, condo, cottage--anything). The challenge I have run into is finding places that will take only a two night stay (last weekend in July). Any suggestions? Last year, we stayed at the Harbor Grand in New Buffalo---might go that route if I can't find anything new. We would love to try Saugatuck, but having a hard time. Most places are 3-7 nights in the peak season. Thanks!!!!
Need Help With Lodging for SW Michigan--Girls Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Air Connections on Maui
- 5 camaro hire in waikiki
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please