Hello---I am planning a girls' getaway weekend to SW Michigan. We are a group of 30 something women, 5-7 of us. We are looking for a very nice/upscale sort of property (hotel, condo, cottage--anything). The challenge I have run into is finding places that will take only a two night stay (last weekend in July). Any suggestions? Last year, we stayed at the Harbor Grand in New Buffalo---might go that route if I can't find anything new. We would love to try Saugatuck, but having a hard time. Most places are 3-7 nights in the peak season. Thanks!!!!
Need Help With Lodging for SW Michigan--Girls Weekend
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Great Beach's
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Fires in Colorado
- 12 National Parks?
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Seattle in July
- 15 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 18 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 19 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?