Hello---I am planning a girls' getaway weekend to SW Michigan. We are a group of 30 something women, 5-7 of us. We are looking for a very nice/upscale sort of property (hotel, condo, cottage--anything). The challenge I have run into is finding places that will take only a two night stay (last weekend in July). Any suggestions? Last year, we stayed at the Harbor Grand in New Buffalo---might go that route if I can't find anything new. We would love to try Saugatuck, but having a hard time. Most places are 3-7 nights in the peak season. Thanks!!!!
Need Help With Lodging for SW Michigan--Girls Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Denver in a half day
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 13 Oahu ideas
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 Best places to move to Florida?
- 17 West Coast Bound End of March
- 18 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 21 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 22 Key Largo, FL
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle