Hello---I am planning a girls' getaway weekend to SW Michigan. We are a group of 30 something women, 5-7 of us. We are looking for a very nice/upscale sort of property (hotel, condo, cottage--anything). The challenge I have run into is finding places that will take only a two night stay (last weekend in July). Any suggestions? Last year, we stayed at the Harbor Grand in New Buffalo---might go that route if I can't find anything new. We would love to try Saugatuck, but having a hard time. Most places are 3-7 nights in the peak season. Thanks!!!!
Need Help With Lodging for SW Michigan--Girls Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 5 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 SFO International Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 18 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Arches National Park in a day
- 21 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 22 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Fall color yet?