Am planning another trip and am calling on Fodorites to help with the planning (again!) We want to go to Glacier NP in August '13 and I am overwhelmed. Should we begin west entrance or east? Kalispell looks easy, Is Calgary too far? (direct flight from Texas) Is Great Falls a better airport choice? Reviews suggest that the east side of the park is more scenic. We are active seniors, like short hikes and boat trips and can overdose on great scenery! Does the red bus drive the entire Going to the Sun road? Is day or 1/2 day better?Would it be better to drive ourselves?Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. As you can see, I am confused!!!!
Need help with itinerary, hotels & other Glacier National Park info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 first time in AZ
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 20 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 21 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 22 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 23 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 24 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 25 Relaxing Honeymoon Week