It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 12 A June trip to Kauai
- 13 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 14 Across the United States by Train
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast