It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Big Sur Help!!
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 12 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 13 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 19 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 20 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 21 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 24 10 Days in Maine
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls