It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Seattle to Yellowstone
- 4 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 USA Round trip 2018
- 8 New Orleans Hotels
- 9 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 10 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 11 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 12 Hilton Head
- 13 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 14 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 15 4 Days in LV
- 16 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 17 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 20 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 21 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 22 Savannah visit
- 23 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 24 Camping in the Black Hills
- 25 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!