It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Need Help with first visit to St. Louis
- 1 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 2 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 3 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 4 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 7 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco