It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 Atlanta With Toddler
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 13 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 16 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 17 Turo?
- 18 USA family tour
- 19 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 20 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai planning help
- 23 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 24 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 25 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness