It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Colorado Shows Off
- 7 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 8 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 18 Muir Woods in October
- 19 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 20 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 21 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 22 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 23 Mesa Verde question
- 24 Planning our Move
- 25 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?