It looks like we might travel to St. Louis to visit St. Louis University/Parks College. Since we have never been there, could you suggest areas of the city to stay in or hotels that would be convenient to that...or areas we should avoid. We would like to use the metro for transportation...I saw where it travels to/from the airport. Unfortunately, it is going to be an extremely quick visit if we go, so sightseeing is going to be very limited. As you can probably tell, I haven't a clue about the area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 Lake Champlain, VT
- 6 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 7 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 12 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 15 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 16 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 17 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 18 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 19 Week motorcycle ride
- 20 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 21 Crested Butte so expensive
- 22 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 23 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 24 Flower Piano
- 25 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge