We will be arriving in West Yellowstone Saturday evening and leaving for GTNP on Tuesday. We have 2 full days and a minivan. We want to see Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, do some short hikes, see Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and would love to see wildlife in Lamar...I'm having trouble coming up with a plan that doesn't have us driving for several hours every day. Should we take a tour or explore on our own? We are travelling with our 10, 14 and 16 year old sons. Any and all suggestions appreciated!
Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 2 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Kid School Admission
- 7 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 8 Mount Vernon?
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 New York City-New Things?
- 12 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 13 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 16 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 21 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?