We will be arriving in West Yellowstone Saturday evening and leaving for GTNP on Tuesday. We have 2 full days and a minivan. We want to see Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, do some short hikes, see Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and would love to see wildlife in Lamar...I'm having trouble coming up with a plan that doesn't have us driving for several hours every day. Should we take a tour or explore on our own? We are travelling with our 10, 14 and 16 year old sons. Any and all suggestions appreciated!
Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Texas
- 4 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 5 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 6 California
- 7 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 8 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 9 Deep South sept 2015
- 10 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 Hotels Philly
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 22 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015