We will be arriving in West Yellowstone Saturday evening and leaving for GTNP on Tuesday. We have 2 full days and a minivan. We want to see Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic, do some short hikes, see Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and would love to see wildlife in Lamar...I'm having trouble coming up with a plan that doesn't have us driving for several hours every day. Should we take a tour or explore on our own? We are travelling with our 10, 14 and 16 year old sons. Any and all suggestions appreciated!
Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 x mas
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please