We are a family with an 11 year old and a 14 year old, and parents (in their seventies) going to Sitka for a 1 week cruise in Glacier Bay and the northern passage area. We end the cruise in Juneau mid-July, and are looking for places and activites for 5 - 6 days to end our visit. The challenge is finding a place off the beaten path. I have read that July in juneau is crowded. We want to give our kids an experience to remember, not necessarily fighting the crowds. I do not mind driving a bit to another town (2-3 hours) to stay. Can anyone give me advice/suggestions to research? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토놀이터추천‰【【 zvz78。Ｃom 】】‰토토배당분석
- 2 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 Moving to a new state
- 5 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 6 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 7 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Kauai planning help
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 14 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 15 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 18 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Ferry info
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 25 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
Need help with 1 week Anchorage schedule - off the beaten path