We are a family with an 11 year old and a 14 year old, and parents (in their seventies) going to Sitka for a 1 week cruise in Glacier Bay and the northern passage area. We end the cruise in Juneau mid-July, and are looking for places and activites for 5 - 6 days to end our visit. The challenge is finding a place off the beaten path. I have read that July in juneau is crowded. We want to give our kids an experience to remember, not necessarily fighting the crowds. I do not mind driving a bit to another town (2-3 hours) to stay. Can anyone give me advice/suggestions to research? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 HAWAII; HELP!
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
Need help with 1 week Anchorage schedule - off the beaten path