We are a family with an 11 year old and a 14 year old, and parents (in their seventies) going to Sitka for a 1 week cruise in Glacier Bay and the northern passage area. We end the cruise in Juneau mid-July, and are looking for places and activites for 5 - 6 days to end our visit. The challenge is finding a place off the beaten path. I have read that July in juneau is crowded. We want to give our kids an experience to remember, not necessarily fighting the crowds. I do not mind driving a bit to another town (2-3 hours) to stay. Can anyone give me advice/suggestions to research? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/forskolin-supreme-diet-reviews/
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 4 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 5 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 6 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 7 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 8 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 9 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 10 8 day trip to Florida
- 11 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 12 Week in Colorado
- 13 Moving to Dallas
- 14 Cape Cod visit in August
- 15 Florida Car Rental
- 16 Buying wine New York City
- 17 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 18 Holland Tulip Festival
- 19 Is this a new record for spam?
- 20 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 22 Nashville Public Transportation
- 23 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 24 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 25 Carmel- Tickle Pink
Need help with 1 week Anchorage schedule - off the beaten path