We are a family with an 11 year old and a 14 year old, and parents (in their seventies) going to Sitka for a 1 week cruise in Glacier Bay and the northern passage area. We end the cruise in Juneau mid-July, and are looking for places and activites for 5 - 6 days to end our visit. The challenge is finding a place off the beaten path. I have read that July in juneau is crowded. We want to give our kids an experience to remember, not necessarily fighting the crowds. I do not mind driving a bit to another town (2-3 hours) to stay. Can anyone give me advice/suggestions to research? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 2 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 San Antonio shopping
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 8 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 11 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 12 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 16 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 22 blue ridge parkway?
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
Need help with 1 week Anchorage schedule - off the beaten path