Never having been to Taos it's been on my "to ski" list for quite awhile. Can anyone give me info on a nice ski friendly hotel there? I'm hearing that there's no much to do at the ski area and that it's better to stay in the actual town of Taos, even tho it's sounds like a bit of a ride to the slopes. I plan on flying into ALB and renting a car, then driving to Taos. Any suggestions, hotel or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. You Fodorites are THE best!
Need help w/ Taos ski vacation-where to stay???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 10 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 5 week in US/Mexico
- 18 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 Rafting near Denali
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route