Never having been to Taos it's been on my "to ski" list for quite awhile. Can anyone give me info on a nice ski friendly hotel there? I'm hearing that there's no much to do at the ski area and that it's better to stay in the actual town of Taos, even tho it's sounds like a bit of a ride to the slopes. I plan on flying into ALB and renting a car, then driving to Taos. Any suggestions, hotel or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. You Fodorites are THE best!
Need help w/ Taos ski vacation-where to stay???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 25 A day in Dallas