I am trying to explore alternatives to Cape Cod for the Labor Day weekend, and was wondering if anyone could steer me towards another spot in New England with nice beaches and a place to stay nearby! Any places with beaches to recommend in other areas along the coast of Massachussetts or Rhode Island perhaps? Thanks so much!
Need Help w/ Nice Beaches in New England-(Rhode Island?)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Key Largo, FL
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego