My wife and I are going to Charleston for the first time for three days next month. I currently have two hotels booked-Indigo Inn and Francis Marion. I don't plan on having a car (perhaps just one day). Also, at this point, I'm not sure exactly we will do while there (but I don't think we'll do the beach). I've never researched Charleston for things to do-this trip is a surprise for my wife since she's always wanted to go. Both hotels appear to be in locations that are easy to walk to sights/restaurants/shopping. Does anyone have any advice that can help me decide between the two? Thanks!
Need help selecting a Charleston hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 3 nights in Nashville
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 One Night at Logan Airport
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 20 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??