My wife and I are going to Charleston for the first time for three days next month. I currently have two hotels booked-Indigo Inn and Francis Marion. I don't plan on having a car (perhaps just one day). Also, at this point, I'm not sure exactly we will do while there (but I don't think we'll do the beach). I've never researched Charleston for things to do-this trip is a surprise for my wife since she's always wanted to go. Both hotels appear to be in locations that are easy to walk to sights/restaurants/shopping. Does anyone have any advice that can help me decide between the two? Thanks!
Need help selecting a Charleston hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 5 Things to do in La Jolla
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 14 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA