I am currently 4 months pregnant and will be about 5.5-6 when we go on this trip. We'd like to head out April 26th... for about 2 weeks...Currently feeling fine... don't think that will be a problem...
We looked at driving all the way from San Fran-Yosemite-LAS-Zion Natl-Bryce Natl-Salt Lake-Grand Teton-Yellowstone- Rapid City(Mt. Rushmore)-back to Atlanta.... the longest stretch is Yellowstone to Rapid City is 10 hours... We can also FLY to come of these.. like fly into Salt Lake and do Bryce and maybe Moab maybe skipping Zion.. I think the drive from San Fran to Rapid City might be way too long.....
Any help would be appreciated! We don't like to linger around too long... we'd had planned a day at each destination after we get there... Wouldn't mind flying from nearby Yosemite rather than driving 8.5 hours to Las Vegas.. plus we've been to Vegas before.. so if that can be taken out is ok too.. At one point we also mentioned Sedona, and the Grand Canyon, even though not important my husband already saw those last year, and I saw part of the Canyon... In San Francisco we're interested in the MUIR Woods, and Yosemite Glacier Point and the Mariposa Grove... hope these are open then...
This has become very stressful.. I understand also some places might not be open, with regards to roads due to snow...
Also, how long would you allot per PARK?? We were thinking a day each... maybe trying to pinpoint some places to fly out of...
Thank you in advance for your help!
Need help planning West/Midwest 2 week Trip!
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?