We are thinking about taking an 8-10 day vacation to Seattle/Oregon in August with 12yo children. Thinking about flying in/out of Seattle because it is most economical that way. We are coming from the East Coast. We like to do varied activities - take in a Mariners game, a little city sightseeing and then see the Oregon coast, Mt St. Helens, Mt Rainier? Not sure what we can fit in or if this is all too ambitious. Any input/ideas on how to organize this trip is appreciated!
Need help planning August vacation itinerary - Seattle/Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 5 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 6 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 7 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 8 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 11 Tour companies
- 12 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 17 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 18 Quick Trip to NYC
- 19 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 20 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 21 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 22 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 23 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin