We are thinking about taking an 8-10 day vacation to Seattle/Oregon in August with 12yo children. Thinking about flying in/out of Seattle because it is most economical that way. We are coming from the East Coast. We like to do varied activities - take in a Mariners game, a little city sightseeing and then see the Oregon coast, Mt St. Helens, Mt Rainier? Not sure what we can fit in or if this is all too ambitious. Any input/ideas on how to organize this trip is appreciated!
Need help planning August vacation itinerary - Seattle/Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 3 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 4 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 7 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 12 New England September
- 13 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 California
- 16 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side