We are thinking about taking an 8-10 day vacation to Seattle/Oregon in August with 12yo children. Thinking about flying in/out of Seattle because it is most economical that way. We are coming from the East Coast. We like to do varied activities - take in a Mariners game, a little city sightseeing and then see the Oregon coast, Mt St. Helens, Mt Rainier? Not sure what we can fit in or if this is all too ambitious. Any input/ideas on how to organize this trip is appreciated!
Need help planning August vacation itinerary - Seattle/Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 3 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 4 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 7 Cape Cod trip report
- 8 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 14 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 25 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July