We are thinking about taking an 8-10 day vacation to Seattle/Oregon in August with 12yo children. Thinking about flying in/out of Seattle because it is most economical that way. We are coming from the East Coast. We like to do varied activities - take in a Mariners game, a little city sightseeing and then see the Oregon coast, Mt St. Helens, Mt Rainier? Not sure what we can fit in or if this is all too ambitious. Any input/ideas on how to organize this trip is appreciated!
Need help planning August vacation itinerary - Seattle/Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 4 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Texas
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 California
- 9 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 10 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 15 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Cross Country RV Trip
- 18 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 19 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 23 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015