My husband and I are planning a trip to Boston for a few days. We would like to take one day and drive up the coast to Maine and stay over night. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good place for dinner and a nice hotel someplace on the coast of Maine? I don't think we want to drive much further than Portland. I have heard Kennebunk is nice, anyplace else? Thanks for the help!!
NEED HELP PLANNING A TRIP TO BOSTON AND MAINE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 Universal studios/Orlando
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance