I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea world San Diego
- 2 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 6 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Montana- what are must see places?
- 10 Small group dining in Napa area
- 11 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 Utah restaurants
- 16 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 22 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 25 Los Angeles day trips