I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Orlando to Savannah
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Dinner in Miami
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 Christmas weather?
- 24 Big island itinerary
- 25 New York City and New England