I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WISCONSIN
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Dining in D.C.
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center