I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 4 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 5 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 6 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 7 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 8 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 9 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 21 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 2 day in Adirondack park
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street