I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Seafood
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Connecticut River Byway
- 9 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 10 Boston
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 19 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 22 Boston/Salem with kids
- 23 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 24 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets