I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Refining my California Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 7 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 8 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 St. Simon, Georgia
- 13 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 19 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 20 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 21 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 22 Ben Landa
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 25 Tucson area flooding