I am getting married in Jan 2013, the 20th to be exact. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am looking for a great honeymoon spot. I think that I am leaning towards a ski honeymoon, as going to the Caribbean at this time is high season. So my question is where is an idyllic place to go for a ski honeymoon in North America. We are working with a budget of about $2500.00. We have never been skiing before and are from Dallas, Tx . If possible I would like to be somewhere very romantic, and would love to have the opportunity to attempt to do some beginner skiing. I would also love for us to have our own private hot tub. We are only expecting to be gone for about 3-5 nites. I don't know if I'm my expectations are unrealistic, but I would like to find a "French ski chalet" here in N . America. I'm not really sure what direction we should go, East Coast or West towards CO, UTAH, Lake Tahoe or go East towards VT, or even Canada. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated we are open to something new.
Need help planning a January Ski Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 2 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 3 10 day trip to California
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Rafting near Denali
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Week in October in Maine
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 20 B-Day Mini adventure
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play