I have narrowed down my selection to 2 resorts (Westin & Sheraton). We are both in the 30's and as I understand, nightlife/activities are in the Kaanapali/Lahaina area. I am using a travel agency and according to their brochure, these are the only ones available that are considered 5 star. Has anyone stayed on these hotels? Are they really 5 star?I am leaning more on Westin because of the pool. Any suggestions? Any response is appreciated.
Need Help in Maui Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 2 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 6 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 7 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 11 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 12 Big Sur?
- 13 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 14 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 15 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 16 NYC play advice needed
- 17 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 18 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Whale watching in July
- 21 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 22 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental