Hello everyone! I need your advice again. We will be visiting Notre Dame in April and staying two nights. I'm looking for clean, reasonable lodging for our family of four. After checking the AAA book, I was thinking of either the Fairfield Inn or the Best Western in Mishawaka ( which I am told is the next town over). We will have a rental car and prefer queen beds. Breakfast included is also nice! What do you think of these two? I'm open to any suggestions as we have never been out there. Thank you all in advance for your help!
Need help choosing lodging near Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Backpacking in April
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 replica designer handbags
- 5 Portland Maine Hotels
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 united and carry-ons
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Light hiking around Santa Barbara