Hello everyone! I need your advice again. We will be visiting Notre Dame in April and staying two nights. I'm looking for clean, reasonable lodging for our family of four. After checking the AAA book, I was thinking of either the Fairfield Inn or the Best Western in Mishawaka ( which I am told is the next town over). We will have a rental car and prefer queen beds. Breakfast included is also nice! What do you think of these two? I'm open to any suggestions as we have never been out there. Thank you all in advance for your help!
Need help choosing lodging near Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii