Hello everyone! I need your advice again. We will be visiting Notre Dame in April and staying two nights. I'm looking for clean, reasonable lodging for our family of four. After checking the AAA book, I was thinking of either the Fairfield Inn or the Best Western in Mishawaka ( which I am told is the next town over). We will have a rental car and prefer queen beds. Breakfast included is also nice! What do you think of these two? I'm open to any suggestions as we have never been out there. Thank you all in advance for your help!
Need help choosing lodging near Notre Dame
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone