I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Need Help (Career Advise)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 10 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?