I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 http://supplementforehealthy.com/helix6-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 USA, Trip to the south
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Carmel Monterey
- 10 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help