I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Maui, early August
- 4 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 5 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Road trip advice needed please
- 8 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 9 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 20 Family Trip advice please?!
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington