I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 15 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico