I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Need Help (Career Advise)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 NYC Itinerary Help
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 21 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 22 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA