I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion planning
- 2 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 4 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 5 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 6 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 9 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 10 Boston with baby
- 11 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 12 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 13 Sacramento Hotel
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Philly Itinerary Help
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 18 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 21 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 24 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 25 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice