I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Need Help (Career Advise)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HIGH QUALITY Real DIPLOMATIC AND BIOMETRIC DOCUMENTS
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 NYC IN AUGUST
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Will have five days in Savannah
- 24 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 25 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014