I have my Masters Degree (Non-Thesis) in Transportation Engineering (Civil Engg.) from University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl, USA. I graduated in Fall, 2008. Came back to India in April 2009. Since then working here in India.
I am looking to again go back to US as I am not finding the right career prospects in my field here currently. I can't see the genuine impetus from anyone in the area of better transportation solutions. Everybody is involved in making money by unprofessional means, indulged in dirty politics even in reputed organizations. Working environment is too lowly and unprofessional which lacks team-work and always deviated from supposed set targets. I am finding myself helpless to help myself, my family and others in need while working in this environment.
Would anybody please help guiding me to choose right career path to relocate to US? I need to get myself equipped more better to face this environment and get things done here. Should I go for PhD or is there any chance to secure a job in US? Or should I target another country for job or to study?
Please revert and help!
Thank you very much in anticipation!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 questioning it water will make
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 6 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 12 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 13 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego