I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Marco Island
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 things to do near Arches National Park
- 10 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 EX-LAX
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle