I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 3 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 4 Alaska- Best tours
- 5 Savannah GA
- 6 Hotels near beach orange county
- 7 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 8 Things to do around New York
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Daytona Beach and ??
- 12 Yellowstone Dining
- 13 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 14 Grand Marais?
- 15 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 16 Coronado Ferry
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 First visit in New Mexico
- 19 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 24 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 25 Colorado trip in early May