I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 5 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 6 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 7 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 New York in December
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 12 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 17 Staying outside DC
- 18 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 19 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 20 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 21 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 22 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??