I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Highway 1 motels
- 2 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 3 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 4 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 8 11 days SE coast road trip
- 9 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 10 Getting around in NYC
- 11 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 12 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 13 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 14 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 15 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 16 Places to stay in TX...?
- 17 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 18 International student, applying for school
- 19 driving from LA to Portland
- 20 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 21 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 22 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 23 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 24 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do