I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Phoenix restaurants
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 Family Camp in Maine
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Travel West Coast
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Timeshare Nightmares
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 15 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 16 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 23 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)