I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip July 2017
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 4 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Big Sure in June
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Carmel Monterey
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Santa Fe Itineray
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 18 Arches Devils Garden
- 19 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 20 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 21 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??