I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 2 San Francisco California
- 3 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 4 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 5 Hunting Trip For Husbands Birthday
- 6 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 7 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 8 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 9 Las Vegas
- 10 Florida Family vacation in California
- 11 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 12 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 13 Miami and New Orleans
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 September Road Trip in New England
- 20 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 21 NYC with 8 yr old
- 22 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 23 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 24 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV