I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 2 FLL to Key West
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 4 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 9 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Itinerary
- 17 Las vegas and nearby
- 18 Cape Cod trip report
- 19 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 20 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 21 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 22 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!