I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 2 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Kauai in November
- 5 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 6 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 8 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 9 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 10 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 11 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 12 Grade 12 subjects
- 13 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 14 what western states to spend the most time in
- 15 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 16 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 17 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 18 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 21 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 22 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 23 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort