I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 5 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 13 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 A day in Dallas
- 16 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 19 Door County Suggestions
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 22 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?