I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 3 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 10 los angeles restaurants
- 11 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 12 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 13 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 14 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 15 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 19 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 22 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 25 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts