I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 2 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Maine
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 12 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 18 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 21 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 22 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 23 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 24 Austin with Kids
- 25 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan