I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 2 November redwoods trip
- 3 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 4 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Seattle?
- 7 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 8 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 15 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 18 Beer Bar - NYC
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 21 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 costco Big island
- 25 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC