I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 2 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 Las Vegas trip report
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll