I need help with finding a good (and relatively inexpensive) crab place where they serve crabs in the shell possibly on brown paper and has some good beer.
Obrycki's used to be my go-to place, but they are now exclusively in airports -bummer.
I'll be staying almost at the end of E Fayette Street, no car.
Anywhere that I could get to by public transportation and walk a few blocks?
Much thanks for your help.
Need Help - Baltimore - Crabs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California in February
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 6 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 7 California
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 11 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 Florida or caribbean
- 16 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 17 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 22 New England September
- 23 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 24 Active Vacation
- 25 Required snow tires & rental cars?