We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Change planes in Atlanta
- 8 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Florida vacation
- 13 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 I95
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Wine Country
- 23 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 24 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 25 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)