We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://ultrafinesseblog.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 3 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 4 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Roadtrip July 2017
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 11 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 17 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Naples Hotel and Everglades