We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 19 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 23 4 days road trip southern New England
- 24 trip out west horses and rafting
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?