We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (US) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 YAHOO Reset Password
- 2 (US) Te*ch SUPP0RT VERIZON CONTACT 1:8SS:999:8045 Verizon Reset Password
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Lunch in Central Park
- 12 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 My travels to Monument Valley
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 20 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land