We're going to attend an early afternoon performance at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
Any good dim sum restaurants within a few minutes drive of DT? We've tried some of the ones in LA Chinatown, but wonder if there's somewhere with good dim sum that isn't in the chinatown area or doesn't necessitate driving to Monterey Park.
Any suggestions will be muchly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 4 New Itinerary
- 5 Help with Northwest Trip
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 10 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 11 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 road trip
- 14 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 15 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 21 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 22 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 23 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 24 Myrtle beach
- 25 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report