We have two kids ages 10 and 16 and want to visit two islands the last week in June and first week in July; this will be our first trip to Hawaii. In a previous effort to do this trip 4 years ago I had planned Big Island (Marriott Waikolea) and Kauai (Hyatt Grand)....we don't like high rises, like 4-5 start hotels/inns and prefer more natural settings and want to feel like we are in Hawaii and not in disney (we are not disney fans Are these still good choices? I'm just starting to research again. Also was thinking of flying to the big island first for 5 nights or so and then Kauai for maybe 4 nights? We will definitely want to see Volcano National Park, any reccs on where to stay near there? We like nice resorts with authentic feel and stuff for kids. Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 10 Dallas airport to bush library
- 11 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 12 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 13 Northern California Gardens.
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 16 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 17 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 18 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 19 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 23 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 24 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 25 Providence RI Waterfire