We have two kids ages 10 and 16 and want to visit two islands the last week in June and first week in July; this will be our first trip to Hawaii. In a previous effort to do this trip 4 years ago I had planned Big Island (Marriott Waikolea) and Kauai (Hyatt Grand)....we don't like high rises, like 4-5 start hotels/inns and prefer more natural settings and want to feel like we are in Hawaii and not in disney (we are not disney fans Are these still good choices? I'm just starting to research again. Also was thinking of flying to the big island first for 5 nights or so and then Kauai for maybe 4 nights? We will definitely want to see Volcano National Park, any reccs on where to stay near there? We like nice resorts with authentic feel and stuff for kids. Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy fake & Original Passports, IDs, Driver's Licenses, Diplomas etc
- 2 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 3 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 7 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 13 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 14 Redwoods National Park
- 15 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 16 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 17 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 18 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 19 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 20 New Mexico in May
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?