I am in search of a room in Boston for a mom & two 13 year old boys. The mom smokes so she'd like something with a balcony if possible. They'd like a nice view & easy access to the subway. She wants a larger room/suite if possible. The areas she's looking at are Back Bay, Boston Common, or Cambridge. She wants shopping (that the boys would be interested in) and restaurants close by. Also wants a room with a view. She has a lot of "requests", and realizes that may come with a higher price tag. Any suggestions greatly welcome!
Need for Large room in Boston/Cambridge w/ balcony
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 4 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 New England in the fall
- 8 NYC Clubs for live music
- 9 relocating travel
- 10 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?