Looking for a place in June or July of 2009 for large group that families want to stay under one roof so need individual houses. We did this a few years ago at Pine Mountain Lake in CA and rented homes for one week....looking for similar situation again. Anyone know of that kind of availability in Kansas (or anywhere centrally located in the U.S.)?
Need Family Reunion Site for 60-75 People
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 4 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 5 Florida or caribbean
- 6 Get astonishing and Wrinkle Free Skin
- 7 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 11 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 12 California
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 18 New England September
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha