Oklahoma city is a halfway point for our families to meet for a long weekend. Any ideas on where to stay? Ideally it would be a large home/condo/townhouse that we could rent as part of a resort....
need family resort in Oklahoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Tipping advice
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 16 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 Christmas weather?
- 19 Big island itinerary
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Best Destination in USA