We are planning to be in town over Easter weekend. We are looking for someplace nice for brunch, although we don't need a $65 all-inclusive buffet. Maybe a restaurant that's a classic, or something with a really pretty room, or a view.....a place a little more special than everyday but not a high end hotel type restaurant. I realize we are a little late for this, but our time is flexible (i.e. we can eat early). Anyplace in DC is ok. We are also open to VA if that's a good choice. Thank you
Need Easter Brunch in DC suggestion -- nice but not fancy!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Dinner in Miami
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 9 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 10 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 Christmas weather?
- 21 Big island itinerary
- 22 New York City and New England
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 25 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?