We are planning to be in town over Easter weekend. We are looking for someplace nice for brunch, although we don't need a $65 all-inclusive buffet. Maybe a restaurant that's a classic, or something with a really pretty room, or a view.....a place a little more special than everyday but not a high end hotel type restaurant. I realize we are a little late for this, but our time is flexible (i.e. we can eat early). Anyplace in DC is ok. We are also open to VA if that's a good choice. Thank you
Need Easter Brunch in DC suggestion -- nice but not fancy!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 Judo in California?
- 5 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 16 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 19 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 25 St. Augustine, Florida