am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 2 California Coast
- 3 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 4 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 5 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 6 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 7 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 8 Cross-Country trip advice
- 9 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 11 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 12 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 15 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 16 Washington DC
- 17 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 18 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 19 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 20 Glacier National Park
- 21 Vacation Ideas?
- 22 Wild West Road Trip
- 23 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 24 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 25 Last Minute NYC tips??