am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 2 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 3 Cleveland West Side Market
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 Zurich airport connections
- 6 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 7 Eastern Seaboard
- 8 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Recent Spam Attacks
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 US whole month of January where to
- 19 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 20 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 21 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 22 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 23 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!