am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 3 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 6 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 9 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 10 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 11 Layover
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 14 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 15 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Wedding gifts?
- 18 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 22 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 23 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip