am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 6 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 9 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 10 Alcatrez sold out
- 11 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 WA to CT
- 14 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 17 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 18 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Maine weather and temps
- 21 L.A. and Sequoia
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 24 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 25 Broadway