am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 2 Places to stay in TX...?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 4 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 5 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 6 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 7 50th in Hawaii
- 8 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 9 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 12 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 13 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 14 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 17 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 18 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 19 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 22 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 23 hilicopter tour oahu
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3