am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SECURE : RESEST PASSWORD YAHOO CONTACT 1:844::291:6706 YHAOO 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 5 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 6 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 7 What to see in Portland
- 8 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 9 Great Falls or Helena?
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 Las Vegas trip report
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Lunch in Central Park
- 19 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier