am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
need disney itinerary help for dec.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 7 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's