am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
need disney itinerary help for dec.
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?