am planning a trip for dec 3-6, Thurs-Sun. Will be me, DH, almost 5yo and 23mo girls.
We plan on arriving from NY late morning. We are not buying a parkhopper ticket in order to save a little money- and i figured we wont need it anyway.
I was thinking:
Thurs after we arrive: Animal Kingdom
Sunday - eat and leave, no parks flight around 2pm
is there any reason to go to Epcot with kids this small. Is Animal Kingdom ok for a half-day? I figure the kids will be tired after the early morning flight.
We plan on staying at Port Orleans FQ, but wonder if PO Riverside is better
I also cant decide if we should do the meal plan or not-
I would also appreciate any recs for dinner at the table service restaurants
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 5 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 6 Denali
- 7 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 18 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 19 New Years Eve in NYC
- 20 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon