We are looking to rent either a studio or 1 bedroom condo ( we need a kitchen)the end of September and there are SO many to choose from I was hoping to get some positive suggestions or even someone who wants to rent to us! We are trying to stay under $130/night for 10 nights. There are plenty for rent in this price range (and less) since it is value season. Thanks for your help!
Need Condo rental suggestions for WEST Maui (kaanapali, Kahana area)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 2 Florida St George's Island
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Washington DC in Spring?
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 10 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Weekend in NYC
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 17 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 21 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 24 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 25 Richmond highlights?