We will soon be making our reservations for a helicopter tour of the volcano. Does it make any difference in flying conditions or visibility whether we do morning vs afternoon? Also, we would appreciate any other advice related to this tour.
Need Big Island helicopter advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 13 Las Vegas in March
- 14 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 15 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 18 Clearwater visit.
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 21 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 22 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 23 hotels near Denali
- 24 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail