Greetings from Italy.
I am planning a trip to deep South for January 2015.
I will be flying out from Milan to Charlotte NC via Toronto with Air Canada and will fly out from New Orleans to Milan always via Toronto with Air Canada on my way back.
I plan to visit and stop in Charleston SC, Savannah GA, St. Augustine FL, Apalachicola FL, Mobile AL, New Orleans and Natchez MS.
Now my question is: is it a scenic drive from Mobile to Natchez via route nr 98 and nr 84 or is it better to continue to New Orleans and drive from there to Natchez ? we plan to stay in Natchez one night only. I have seen thai I could also drive a little more and take US49 from Gulfort or Biloxi.
And by the way, what do you think of my itinerary? We plan to land in Charlotte on January 10 and depart from Nola on January 20 in the evening. We love panoramic routes, nature, landscapes and little villages more than big towns and enjoy good food and wine.
Thank you and kind regards from a sunny Valsolda
P.S.We would have also another option. Fly to Charleston SC via New york with Delta from Milan but I have been told to avoid New York airports in January because of snow.
Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
Greetings from Italy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)