Greetings from Italy.
I am planning a trip to deep South for January 2015.
I will be flying out from Milan to Charlotte NC via Toronto with Air Canada and will fly out from New Orleans to Milan always via Toronto with Air Canada on my way back.
I plan to visit and stop in Charleston SC, Savannah GA, St. Augustine FL, Apalachicola FL, Mobile AL, New Orleans and Natchez MS.
Now my question is: is it a scenic drive from Mobile to Natchez via route nr 98 and nr 84 or is it better to continue to New Orleans and drive from there to Natchez ? we plan to stay in Natchez one night only. I have seen thai I could also drive a little more and take US49 from Gulfort or Biloxi.
And by the way, what do you think of my itinerary? We plan to land in Charlotte on January 10 and depart from Nola on January 20 in the evening. We love panoramic routes, nature, landscapes and little villages more than big towns and enjoy good food and wine.
Thank you and kind regards from a sunny Valsolda
P.S.We would have also another option. Fly to Charleston SC via New york with Delta from Milan but I have been told to avoid New York airports in January because of snow.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 3 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 4 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 5 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 6 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 10 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 11 Christmas in Colorado
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Where to live in the North East
- 17 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 21 Houston during hurricane
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago
Need advise on route to Natchez from the coast and on my itinerary
Greetings from Italy.