I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with an infant
- 2 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 5 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 6 Key West, FL
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 13 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 14 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 15 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 16 driving RT 66
- 17 Birthday vacation ideas
- 18 From Newark to Manhattan
- 19 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 20 Relocating to Washington DC
- 21 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos