I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 Trip to northern California
- 3 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter