I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska SPELL CASTER IN Alaska Juneau Anchorage
- 2 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 3 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 4 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 Philly Itinerary Help
- 7 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 12 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 13 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 14 Bryce and Zion planning
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 17 Boston with baby
- 18 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 19 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 20 Sacramento Hotel
- 21 USA family tour
- 22 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 25 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA