I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Auto train tips?
- 2 Nashville 2016
- 3 Hotels Houston
- 4 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 5 I40 East in November
- 6 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 7 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 8 My CA itinerary
- 9 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 10 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 11 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 12 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC