I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 Marfa/Big Bend
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 DC Restaurants
- 5 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 6 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 9 Phoenix for the weekend
- 10 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 21 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 22 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 23 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 24 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten