I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 2 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 3 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 4 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 5 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 6 Help with first time
- 7 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 10 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 11 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 12 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?