I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 2 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 3 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 4 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 5 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 6 Florida for a while
- 7 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 8 JFK Airport Parking
- 9 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 10 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 11 Detroit People Mover
- 12 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 13 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 14 Quick Acela Questions
- 15 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 16 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 17 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 18 Highlights in New England
- 19 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 20 Christmas season in Disney World
- 21 Abandoned places in southern California
- 22 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 23 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 24 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg
- 25 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.