I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 2 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Key West luxury hotels
- 6 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 I95
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 17 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 21 Florida beach vacation
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 Fall 1st time trip wine country