I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/goji-life-mexico/
- 2 Road trip around Washington DC
- 3 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Weather in Chicago
- 10 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 13 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 14 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Oregon road trip
- 19 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Dining in St. Louis