I plan to visit Sequoia in early November with my wife and son. Plan to stay 2 nights at Sequoia before heading to Las Vegas. Need some advise on the following:-
1. If I plan to travel to Sequoia thru Highway 180, is it still open to traffic during that period?
2. Should I stay the entire 2 nights inside the park? My initial plan was to stay at either Montecito Sequoia Lodge or Wuksachi Lodge for 1 night then travel along Highway 198 and stay another night at Three Rivers before heading to LV. Is it a good idea in order for us to cover most of the main attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.myfitnessfact.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 2 http://myfitnessfact.com/niacin-max/
- 3 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/luna-bella-collagen-serum/
- 4 muscles all over your body at as soon
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 6 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 7 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 8 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 9 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 10 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 11 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 12 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 13 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 20 Redwoods National Park
- 21 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 22 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 23 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 24 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 25 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?