My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Need limo service from JFK
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 21 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 22 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches