My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 4 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 10 Seward to Anchorage
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 13 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Savannah restaurants
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone