My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination