My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 3 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 Roads into Estes Park
- 6 Whale watching
- 7 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 8 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 9 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 17 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 New York Trip