My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 A day in Dallas
- 17 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 22 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 23 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!