Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 9 Charleston Hotel Question
- 10 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 11 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 12 New Hampshire
- 13 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 14 Driving to Naples fl
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 17 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 18 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 19 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 22 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 23 Nashville Questions
- 24 Summer vacation
- 25 First Trip to Texas -