Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Need advice regarding 4th July at SFO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York