Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 2 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 3 Traveling with an infant
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 5 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 6 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/inherent-beauty-serum/
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/maxtropin/
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Megadrox One common mistake
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 Lifedryn Can Make You Slim In Less Time
- 13 http://topmusclemighty.com/pro-shred-elite/
- 14 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 15 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 16 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 17 http://www.wecareskincare.com/luxia-no-7/
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Across country drive
- 20 The Natural TBal75 Trenbolone
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/
- 23 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 24 http://www.singlerank.com/somnapure-natural-sleep-aid/
- 25 http://brainfireadvice.com/rexburn/