Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 2 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 3 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 4 what western states to spend the most time in
- 5 Hawaii - where?
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 8 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 9 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 10 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 11 Little Compton, RI
- 12 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 13 Moab UT Accommendations
- 14 A week in NYC - first timers
- 15 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 18 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 21 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 22 Retiring in Florida
- 23 Help with first time
- 24 NJ to Florida drive
- 25 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?