Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 4 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 5 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 6 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 7 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Napa valley getaway
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 16 Day in Spokane
- 17 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July