Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Need advice regarding 4th July at SFO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 3 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 14 Broadway this week
- 15 Weekend in NYC
- 16 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 19 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 20 New York, New York...
- 21 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 22 trains in Europe
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 25 USA trip