Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Costco Travel
- 2 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 3 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 4 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 5 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 9 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 10 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 11 USA family tour
- 12 Country Walkers
- 13 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 14 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 15 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 16 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 17 Sacramento Hotel
- 18 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 19 4 days road trip southern New England
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 22 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170321152505
- 24 Baltimore Weekend
- 25 Drive from Yellowstone to Rushmore