Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Shelling, Kayaking and Hiking Gulf Coast
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 Nashville Never Been
- 4 Interracial couples traveling south
- 5 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 10 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 11 Traveling in winter
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 16 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 New orleans recs for family
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 23 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Uber boston