Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 2 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 5 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 7 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 11 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 14 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 15 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 16 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 17 limited mobility for Savannah
- 18 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 19 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 20 Northwest Passage
- 21 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 22 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 23 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 24 Northwest Car Trip
- 25 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ