Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Colorado itinerary
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 12 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 16 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 17 Oregon Coast question
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 20 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Moving to Montana
- 24 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?