Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Hawaii and...where?
- 6 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 7 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 8 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 9 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 10 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 11 Christmas in Colorado
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 17 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 20 Marfa/Big Bend
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?