Need some help from locals!! I am flying out of SFO on 4th July, at midnight. Which gives me just about enough time to see the fireworks then leave.
However this is where the problem is. If I try to watch the fireworks from fishermans wharf i've been told it can easily take an hour or two to get out of there. Fireworks are at 930pm and my flight is at 1150pm.
I don't want to take the chance of missing the flight since everyone will be rushing to catch the Bart and there'll be long lines. I planned on leaving my luggage at my hotel in union square till it was time to go but now I am not sure what to do.
Any suggestions or ideas as to how I can go about watching the fireworks and not get caught with the crowds?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Family Trip advice please?!
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 13 Road trip advice needed please
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 18 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 23 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...