I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Northwest Passage
- 6 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 7 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 12 Sonoma
- 13 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 15 Alaska cruise
- 16 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments