I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Need Advice: Potentially Moving to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 2 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 3 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 4 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 5 September trip to Michigan
- 6 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 7 California coast: April
- 8 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 9 Road Trip
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 12 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 15 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 16 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 17 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 18 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 19 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 20 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 21 Roads into Estes Park
- 22 Whale watching
- 23 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 24 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 25 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?