I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 road trip
- 4 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 5 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 6 Great Steel Building
- 7 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 13 Orlando area weather in June
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 17 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 18 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 19 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 20 Myrtle beach
- 21 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 22 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 23 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 24 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 25 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru