I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 driving RT 66
- 3 From Newark to Manhattan
- 4 once in a lifetime
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 7 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 8 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Hotels Houston
- 11 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 13 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 16 Long Weekend in Denver
- 17 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 18 Monument Valley
- 19 Sedona lodging
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Tioga Pass
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Where to visit out east
- 24 Orlando to Vermont
- 25 Page AZ to Kanab UT