I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 3 http://www.menfitnessreviews.com/probioslim-reviews/
- 4 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 8 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 9 Coffee in Boston?
- 10 Nashville Never Been
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 15 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 16 Traveling in winter
- 17 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 18 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 19 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston