I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/dermafolia/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday