I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much time in Badlands?
- 2 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 3 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 4 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 5 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 usa roadtrip
- 10 Hawaii and...where?
- 11 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 12 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 13 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend