I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 Regenes Lift Trails
- 3 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 4 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 5 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 6 Newark to Paris
- 7 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 8 Napa Valley Hotel
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 18 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?