I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 2 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 3 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 4 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 Moab UT Accommendations
- 7 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 8 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 9 Best time to visit alaska
- 10 NJ to Florida drive
- 11 Advise on trip
- 12 DC Metro Closures
- 13 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 Grade 12 subjects
- 16 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 17 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 20 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 21 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 22 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 23 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 24 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 25 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)