I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steamboat in August
- 2 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 3 Cape cod Labor Day
- 4 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 5 US Open Tennis
- 6 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 7 Hawaii with limited time
- 8 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 9 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Grand Teton Questions
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 16 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 17 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 18 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 19 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 25 Los Angeles - 2 Days