I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Need Advice: Potentially Moving to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 San Diego farmer's markets
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 8 Connecticut River Byway
- 9 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 12 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?