I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 6 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 7 Denali
- 8 JFK Terminal 8
- 9 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 15 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 18 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 19 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 22 What car service?
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?