I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/derma-gieo-serum/
- 2 http://www.circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 3 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 4 http://www.circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 5 Are you searching pest control company in Melbourne FL ?
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 8 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 15 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Jazzfest side trips
- 20 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 21 March in New Mexico
- 22 No Spam this morning!!
- 23 San Francisco transit options
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 Ideas for New York