I am potentially moving from the east coast to Colorado to start my new business. My business will require A LOT of driving and being on time for appointments. The two places I'm looking into are Denver and Colorado Springs. My question is regarding traffic and travel time in those two areas and on average how long it would take to get into and out of the city. I would most likely be living right outside of Denver and commuting around the city.
Also, I am really interested in learning more about the culture of the two cities and if there are any major differences, whether good or bad. Through tons of research Colorado seems like a fantastic place to live and start my business, but I have yet to visit and I will be soon.
I am open to any suggestions and advice so please let me know what you think!
Need Advice: Potentially Moving to Colorado
- 1 Trip to New Orleans
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 SmarterVegas Question
- 4 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 5 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 San Diego or Hawaii
- 8 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Tampa area and North
- 13 Season greetings
- 14 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 15 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 16 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 17 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 18 West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Uber Car service
- 20 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 21 SF Activities
- 22 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 25 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC