Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 General Utah planning questions
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 10 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 11 Maui Luau?
- 12 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 15 California & French Polynesia
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 18 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Boston area -- nature
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 24 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 25 SFO black friday traffic