Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Denver in a half day
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 16 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 17 Oahu ideas
- 18 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Best places to move to Florida?
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 23 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 Vacation rentals in Tucson