Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 2 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 8 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 11 Fancy dining
- 12 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 20 Will have five days in Savannah
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 May visit to Denali
- 23 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 24 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver