Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston