Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 2 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 3 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 4 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 7 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 13 adams morgan - safety
- 14 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 15 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 19 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 20 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 21 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?