Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 2 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 3 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 4 Montana- what are must see places?
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 California San Diego area lodging
- 9 Kauai Garden tours
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 16 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 17 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 18 Advice on Roadtrip
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 22 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip