Hi. Planned a trip to YNP this July. Have reservations at the Lake Yellowstone for 4 nights. They say it is a renovated room with private bath overlooking the lake. I tried to book Old Faithfull Inn for 2 of those 4 nights since I heard it would be better to try stay there, if possible because of the driving distances between the two locations. There was no availability at Old Faithfull Inn but 2 nights opened for the Old Faithfull Snow Lodge also with private bath. They say the Snow Lodge is right next to Old Faithfull Inn. Do you advise that we stay 2 nights at the Snow Lodge and 2 at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel or just all 4 at the Lake Yellowstone? Or do you suggest that we just keep trying to see if the Old Faithfull inn becomes available. This is our first time at YNP. Thanks, Warren
Need advice on where to stay inside Yellowstone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 13 san fran sightseeing
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 25 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car