I've been thinking really hard on this and I decided that relocation would be for the best. I'm originally from Denver, but wanna relocate to Albany New York. At this point however, I don't have anything waiting for me out there (housing, job, etc.) This is a very big step for my girl and I, but we feel like if we don't just get up and go, we will always remain stuck. We desire a fresh start in a new place, but obviously I've never done anything this big. I just need help & advice on how to make this move as smooth as possible. I am prepared for some struggle, but I don't want her to worry. Please help
Need advice on moving from Denver to Albany
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 6 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 7 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 10 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Vacation for teens?
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 22 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 23 One Night at Logan Airport
- 24 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 25 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014