Driving cross country is something I've always wanted to do.
I have to be in Phoenix the first week of August.
I would like to take around 10 days to make the drive from New York City to Phoenix.
The two "adult drivers" (myself included) are in our 30's but there would be two teenagers (17 and 18 years old) on the trip as well.
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any advice on a possible route, day-by-day driving itinerary, (safe) places to see and (safe) places to stay. (plan to drive a rental... hostels welcome to keep price down).
Thank you for any time and help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 McAfee Tech Support Phone Number (800) 243-0051 | McAfee Help
- 2 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 some type of surgical procedure.
- 5 http://elevategffacts.com/paravex/
- 6 http://reviverxtry.com/sola-genics-cream/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-science/
- 8 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 San Francisco transit options
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 17 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?