Driving cross country is something I've always wanted to do.
I have to be in Phoenix the first week of August.
I would like to take around 10 days to make the drive from New York City to Phoenix.
The two "adult drivers" (myself included) are in our 30's but there would be two teenagers (17 and 18 years old) on the trip as well.
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any advice on a possible route, day-by-day driving itinerary, (safe) places to see and (safe) places to stay. (plan to drive a rental... hostels welcome to keep price down).
Thank you for any time and help you can give!
need advice for NY to PHOENIX 10-day drive
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!