Driving cross country is something I've always wanted to do.
I have to be in Phoenix the first week of August.
I would like to take around 10 days to make the drive from New York City to Phoenix.
The two "adult drivers" (myself included) are in our 30's but there would be two teenagers (17 and 18 years old) on the trip as well.
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any advice on a possible route, day-by-day driving itinerary, (safe) places to see and (safe) places to stay. (plan to drive a rental... hostels welcome to keep price down).
Thank you for any time and help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 2 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 3 Key West luxury hotels
- 4 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 I95
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe