Driving cross country is something I've always wanted to do.
I have to be in Phoenix the first week of August.
I would like to take around 10 days to make the drive from New York City to Phoenix.
The two "adult drivers" (myself included) are in our 30's but there would be two teenagers (17 and 18 years old) on the trip as well.
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any advice on a possible route, day-by-day driving itinerary, (safe) places to see and (safe) places to stay. (plan to drive a rental... hostels welcome to keep price down).
Thank you for any time and help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/endovex/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 7 9-10 day trip to WA
- 8 Atlanta With Toddler
- 9 Turo?
- 10 USA family tour
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Kauai planning help
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 19 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 22 Need help nailing down the details
- 23 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 24 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 25 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car