Driving cross country is something I've always wanted to do.
I have to be in Phoenix the first week of August.
I would like to take around 10 days to make the drive from New York City to Phoenix.
The two "adult drivers" (myself included) are in our 30's but there would be two teenagers (17 and 18 years old) on the trip as well.
I would GREATLY APPRECIATE any advice on a possible route, day-by-day driving itinerary, (safe) places to see and (safe) places to stay. (plan to drive a rental... hostels welcome to keep price down).
Thank you for any time and help you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dial For QB 1800+927+2480 QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support number
- 2 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 Muir Woods in October
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 7 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 8 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 12 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 13 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 14 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 24 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 25 Wilmington DE questions