Hi, my husband and I are going to St. Louis in Oct. for a week long horseback riding trip near Bourbon. As we arrive late, around 10PM in St. Louis I'd like recommendations for a place to stay that night near the airport. Then after our ride we have a Sat. and Sun. night to spend in the area between Bourbon and St. Louis or in St. Louis proper. We are fond of B&Bs, enjoy interesting architecture and walking, nice restaurants. Any advice? We will need to get back to St. Louis airport for a 7AM flight Monday, so that is a consideration. Any help appreciated! Thanks.
Need advice for lodgings in St. Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 12 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 13 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Biloxi questions again
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Madison Square Garden