I'm planning a last minute, unexpected trip to Colorado, flying into Denver with my wife and 12-yr-old daughter on July 27 thru August 3 (1 week). We don't want to spend too much time driving, so I think we will probably limit our stay to two locations, and explore from there. I 'm thinking maybe Estes Park and Breckenridge? Any advice about that? I really don't know much about Colorado and what's where...
We want to do some nature tours, wildlife watching and light hiking, and some fun things that would interest our 12--yr-old.
Would also appreciate any advice on lodges/hotels/cabins where we might stay. Would prefer a moderate-to-upscale place with separate living and bedroom(s), and a pool.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 신천지여신 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Las Vegas trip report
- 5 Oregon Coast road trip
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 8 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 9 Miami for 2 days
- 10 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 11 How much cash do you travel with?
- 12 Food Festival Tour
- 13 Boston area hotels
- 14 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 15 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 16 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 20 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 21 seattle apartment
- 22 Universal Studios vacation
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 25 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food