I'm planning a last minute, unexpected trip to Colorado, flying into Denver with my wife and 12-yr-old daughter on July 27 thru August 3 (1 week). We don't want to spend too much time driving, so I think we will probably limit our stay to two locations, and explore from there. I 'm thinking maybe Estes Park and Breckenridge? Any advice about that? I really don't know much about Colorado and what's where...
We want to do some nature tours, wildlife watching and light hiking, and some fun things that would interest our 12--yr-old.
Would also appreciate any advice on lodges/hotels/cabins where we might stay. Would prefer a moderate-to-upscale place with separate living and bedroom(s), and a pool.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/borealis-eye/
- 2 Traveling in winter
- 3 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 7 Summer in Michigan
- 8 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 9 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 10 Glacier National Park
- 11 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 12 South east road trip
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 15 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 16 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 17 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 18 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 19 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 20 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 21 Any Sanibel experts?
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS