I'm planning a last minute, unexpected trip to Colorado, flying into Denver with my wife and 12-yr-old daughter on July 27 thru August 3 (1 week). We don't want to spend too much time driving, so I think we will probably limit our stay to two locations, and explore from there. I 'm thinking maybe Estes Park and Breckenridge? Any advice about that? I really don't know much about Colorado and what's where...
We want to do some nature tours, wildlife watching and light hiking, and some fun things that would interest our 12--yr-old.
Would also appreciate any advice on lodges/hotels/cabins where we might stay. Would prefer a moderate-to-upscale place with separate living and bedroom(s), and a pool.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG 1:800-681-7208 Installation :avg tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 https://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/cellista-collagen-retinol/
- 3 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 4 Novel in Progress
- 5 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 6 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 12 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 13 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 14 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 15 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 16 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 17 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 18 Short Notice
- 19 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 20 4 days in San Francisco
- 21 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 22 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 23 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 24 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 25 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT