I'm planning a last minute, unexpected trip to Colorado, flying into Denver with my wife and 12-yr-old daughter on July 27 thru August 3 (1 week). We don't want to spend too much time driving, so I think we will probably limit our stay to two locations, and explore from there. I 'm thinking maybe Estes Park and Breckenridge? Any advice about that? I really don't know much about Colorado and what's where...
We want to do some nature tours, wildlife watching and light hiking, and some fun things that would interest our 12--yr-old.
Would also appreciate any advice on lodges/hotels/cabins where we might stay. Would prefer a moderate-to-upscale place with separate living and bedroom(s), and a pool.
Need advice for last-minute trip to Colorado
- 1 Where should I move to?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 St. Augustine, Florida
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Fripp island
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 12 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles