I'm planning a last minute, unexpected trip to Colorado, flying into Denver with my wife and 12-yr-old daughter on July 27 thru August 3 (1 week). We don't want to spend too much time driving, so I think we will probably limit our stay to two locations, and explore from there. I 'm thinking maybe Estes Park and Breckenridge? Any advice about that? I really don't know much about Colorado and what's where...
We want to do some nature tours, wildlife watching and light hiking, and some fun things that would interest our 12--yr-old.
Would also appreciate any advice on lodges/hotels/cabins where we might stay. Would prefer a moderate-to-upscale place with separate living and bedroom(s), and a pool.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/altrina-cream/
- 2 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 15 New Itinerary
- 16 Help with Northwest Trip
- 17 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 18 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 19 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 20 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 21 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 22 road trip
- 23 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 24 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 25 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP