I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 Northwest USA
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 8 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 9 Texas
- 10 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!