I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 6 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 7 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW