I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road