I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Christmas weather?
- 5 Big island itinerary
- 6 New York City and New England
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary