I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New York City in April
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 9 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 14 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 15 Baytown, Texas
- 16 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 17 Moving from VA to CT
- 18 New Orleans pictures
- 19 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 20 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 21 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 24 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 25 Dining in Manhattan