I have been searching for a tour company that would be a combination of walking and driving for my mother-in-law. We don't want the Hop On Hop Off option (after reading reviews for it here. Thanks for those insights!) She wants a driver with tour guide for about a 6 hour tour. I have had some great guides and some not so great ones, which can make or break a tour. This is her first time to NYC and she cannot walk for extended periods without a rest. Can anyone recommend a great guide (one that will not read from a script) that is courteous, interesting and fun? I had one of the best guides ever in NYC on the Foods of NY tour. Her name was Sephora but she only does a food tour.
Need a tour guide with driver for my mother-in-law
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 16 Oahu Information
- 17 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 20 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 One day in Washington DC
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 25 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?