My husband and I are planning a weekend getaway the end of this month, and have always wanted to visit the Door County area. Since we've never been, I've been doing my homework, but still am not sure where to stay. The Ashbrooke in Egg Harbor looks great, but I understand it doesn't have a water view, which I would love. We are looking for upscale, romantic but also close to everything. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Need a recommendation for Door County lodging.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Denver in a half day
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle