I am looking for a recommendation on a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area for a dinner meeting. Some members of the party are hard of hearing and they need a place where the music and overall noise won't interfere with the conversation. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 2 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 3 Traveling Alone
- 4 California Coast in January
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Currency and hotels
- 7 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 9 Arizona in late January
- 10 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 11 Northern California Redwoods
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 14 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 15 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 16 Vegas with toddler twins
- 17 Las Vegas Vacation
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 20 disneyland
- 21 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 22 Key West
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida
Need a recommendation for a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area