I am looking for a recommendation on a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area for a dinner meeting. Some members of the party are hard of hearing and they need a place where the music and overall noise won't interfere with the conversation. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/no2-core/
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 4 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details
Need a recommendation for a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area