I am looking for a recommendation on a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area for a dinner meeting. Some members of the party are hard of hearing and they need a place where the music and overall noise won't interfere with the conversation. Any ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 4 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 9 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 10 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 11 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 12 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 16 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Rules of the NY Subway
- 21 Big Sur Help!!
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 25 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
Need a recommendation for a quiet restaurant in the Costa Mesa area