We will be in Philadelphia for a convention over the last weekend in August. It's a large convention at the Convention Center, and we are staying at the Omni at Independence Park.
We are leaving right from Philadelphia for Italy on Sunday afternoon. That fact, combined with the probability that we'll be busy at the convention, leads me to prefer casual and inexpensive eating. I'm not going to plan any fine dining.
We would like to be able to walk to take public transportation to some spots for dinner. We like all kinds of ethnic food, but don't really want Italian since we are going to Italy. Tasty and fresh, casual and around $20 per person would be great. We will of course go lower or higher.
Should we go to Reading Terminal Market on Friday or Saturday? Is it too crowded on Saturday? We will do some sight seeing on Sunday before going to the airport around 2 or 3.
Any and all tips are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 2 USA October 2016
- 3 Redwood National Forest
- 4 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 5 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 6 Central Park
- 7 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 8 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 9 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Uber and Miami
- 15 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 16 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 17 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 18 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 19 New Orleants dining
- 20 Springtime in Florida
- 21 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 22 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 23 new orleans in july
- 24 Indoor Parking at JFK?
- 25 Jazz Fest shuttle buses