We will be in Philadelphia for a convention over the last weekend in August. It's a large convention at the Convention Center, and we are staying at the Omni at Independence Park.
We are leaving right from Philadelphia for Italy on Sunday afternoon. That fact, combined with the probability that we'll be busy at the convention, leads me to prefer casual and inexpensive eating. I'm not going to plan any fine dining.
We would like to be able to walk to take public transportation to some spots for dinner. We like all kinds of ethnic food, but don't really want Italian since we are going to Italy. Tasty and fresh, casual and around $20 per person would be great. We will of course go lower or higher.
Should we go to Reading Terminal Market on Friday or Saturday? Is it too crowded on Saturday? We will do some sight seeing on Sunday before going to the airport around 2 or 3.
Any and all tips are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternative Techniques For Fat Loss
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/rexgain/
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 5 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 6 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 9 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 10 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 11 Cross-Country trip advice
- 12 New England itinerary help
- 13 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 14 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 15 South Beach in October
- 16 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 17 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 las vegas anyone
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 22 One day coastal New England fall foliage
- 23 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area