We will be flying into DCA on July 2 to attend a Memorial Service and burial at Arlington Cemetery on July 3, we must be at the Old Post Chapel at Ft Meyers by 8:30 AM. I would like suggestions for hotels close to Arlington, and how far/drive time it is from Gaithersburg where a reception will be held following the ceremony. I understand that there will be heavy traffic due to the July 4 holiday, how long do you think it would take to drive from hotel close to Arlington back to DCA on July 4, flight leaves at 6PM. Another option would be shuttle to hotel, renting a car for the funeral purposes at an agency close to chosen hotel, and then shuttle back to airport. Anyone have any other ideas or opinions on one of these plans. THanks!
Need a little help with DC arrangements
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 2 planning a trip to US
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 6 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 7 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 8 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 9 Texas
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 10 day trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April