We will be flying into DCA on July 2 to attend a Memorial Service and burial at Arlington Cemetery on July 3, we must be at the Old Post Chapel at Ft Meyers by 8:30 AM. I would like suggestions for hotels close to Arlington, and how far/drive time it is from Gaithersburg where a reception will be held following the ceremony. I understand that there will be heavy traffic due to the July 4 holiday, how long do you think it would take to drive from hotel close to Arlington back to DCA on July 4, flight leaves at 6PM. Another option would be shuttle to hotel, renting a car for the funeral purposes at an agency close to chosen hotel, and then shuttle back to airport. Anyone have any other ideas or opinions on one of these plans. THanks!
Need a little help with DC arrangements
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 9 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 California
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Oregon Road Trip
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Colorado aspen updates