Hello all you amazing posters. At the end of September, my 74 yr old DH and I will be travelling with three other friends of similar age on a Trafalgar bus tour which begins and ends in San Francisco. We will have had a few days in SF before the tour to check out some of the Iconic sights. We will leave the bus tour in Monterey, drive to Hearst Castle, spend the night in that area, and drive back to San Francisco. We will then have one more whole day in SF before we all fly off to different corners of the world. Big question, where should we stay for the last two nights? Would like to pay around $150 or so, with breakfast, if possible. Also can't figure out what to do for the last day. Cannot walk up and down steep hills. Would love some input
Need a hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Circle Oahu / luau
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 15 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Cape Cod in early April
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 united and carry-ons