Hello all you amazing posters. At the end of September, my 74 yr old DH and I will be travelling with three other friends of similar age on a Trafalgar bus tour which begins and ends in San Francisco. We will have had a few days in SF before the tour to check out some of the Iconic sights. We will leave the bus tour in Monterey, drive to Hearst Castle, spend the night in that area, and drive back to San Francisco. We will then have one more whole day in SF before we all fly off to different corners of the world. Big question, where should we stay for the last two nights? Would like to pay around $150 or so, with breakfast, if possible. Also can't figure out what to do for the last day. Cannot walk up and down steep hills. Would love some input
Need a hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 West Coast Bound End of March
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 13 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 17 Locker at JFK
- 18 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 San Diego
- 23 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat