Hello all you amazing posters. At the end of September, my 74 yr old DH and I will be travelling with three other friends of similar age on a Trafalgar bus tour which begins and ends in San Francisco. We will have had a few days in SF before the tour to check out some of the Iconic sights. We will leave the bus tour in Monterey, drive to Hearst Castle, spend the night in that area, and drive back to San Francisco. We will then have one more whole day in SF before we all fly off to different corners of the world. Big question, where should we stay for the last two nights? Would like to pay around $150 or so, with breakfast, if possible. Also can't figure out what to do for the last day. Cannot walk up and down steep hills. Would love some input
Need a hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 3 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 6 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 9 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 10 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 16 2 day in Adirondack park
- 17 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 18 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 19 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 22 Re-Visit DC
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Places to stay in DC
- 25 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help