Hello all you amazing posters. At the end of September, my 74 yr old DH and I will be travelling with three other friends of similar age on a Trafalgar bus tour which begins and ends in San Francisco. We will have had a few days in SF before the tour to check out some of the Iconic sights. We will leave the bus tour in Monterey, drive to Hearst Castle, spend the night in that area, and drive back to San Francisco. We will then have one more whole day in SF before we all fly off to different corners of the world. Big question, where should we stay for the last two nights? Would like to pay around $150 or so, with breakfast, if possible. Also can't figure out what to do for the last day. Cannot walk up and down steep hills. Would love some input
Need a hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 Dinner in Miami
- 7 Orlando to Savannah
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 11 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary