Hello all you amazing posters. At the end of September, my 74 yr old DH and I will be travelling with three other friends of similar age on a Trafalgar bus tour which begins and ends in San Francisco. We will have had a few days in SF before the tour to check out some of the Iconic sights. We will leave the bus tour in Monterey, drive to Hearst Castle, spend the night in that area, and drive back to San Francisco. We will then have one more whole day in SF before we all fly off to different corners of the world. Big question, where should we stay for the last two nights? Would like to pay around $150 or so, with breakfast, if possible. Also can't figure out what to do for the last day. Cannot walk up and down steep hills. Would love some input
Need a hotel in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 Dining in D.C.
- 19 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 22 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 23 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH