Going to Biloxi firdt w/e in May,never been before but have beento vegas a number of times. Do the hotels have taxis waiting out side like in vegas. We were thinking of renting a car @ the airpot even though our trip has transfers to/from airpot. I guess what I want to know is how far apart are the casinos are they within walking distance? We are staying @ The Grand. How far is New Orleans and can you see much in a day? Thanks in advance for any info given.
Need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 4 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 5 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 6 Boston/Fenway park
- 7 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 15 Timeshare Nightmares
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 18 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Sacramento GTG
- 21 Travel West Coast
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 24 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 25 Dauphin Island, AL