Going to Biloxi firdt w/e in May,never been before but have beento vegas a number of times. Do the hotels have taxis waiting out side like in vegas. We were thinking of renting a car @ the airpot even though our trip has transfers to/from airpot. I guess what I want to know is how far apart are the casinos are they within walking distance? We are staying @ The Grand. How far is New Orleans and can you see much in a day? Thanks in advance for any info given.
Need a car?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 4 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 7 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 8 Colorado Skiing
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 22 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 23 Middle America in October
- 24 visit to HIghLine
- 25 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live