I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 3 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 4 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 5 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 6 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 7 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 8 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 9 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 10 USA October 2016
- 11 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 14 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 15 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 16 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 17 Kings and Sequoia.
- 18 Uber and Miami
- 19 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 20 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 21 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 22 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 23 New Orleants dining
- 24 Springtime in Florida
- 25 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part