I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Nebraska's Big Rodeo
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 3 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 4 Trying To Find a Place
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 Columbus food !
- 7 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 8 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 9 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 10 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 11 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 12 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 16 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 17 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 18 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 19 National Parks?
- 20 Marcola?
- 21 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 22 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 23 Updates from Hanalei
- 24 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas