I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Nebraska's Big Rodeo
- 1 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 Motor House
- 9 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 14 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 15 stay near newark or nyc
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Kauai golf
- 18 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 19 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 20 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 21 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 22 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 23 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Minneapolis Hotel