I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/nuvella-serum/
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Help me with this
- 9 NYC For The Day
- 10 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 JFK Terminal 8
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 California Trip
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 21 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 22 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 25 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake