I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 2 Hotels Houston
- 3 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 4 Acadia National Park
- 5 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 6 Birthday vacation ideas
- 7 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 8 North California/South Oregon
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 11 driving RT 66
- 12 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 13 Long Weekend in Denver
- 14 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 15 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 16 From Newark to Manhattan
- 17 once in a lifetime
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 24 Monument Valley
- 25 Sedona lodging