I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice@: Kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 **24*7
- 2 AOL : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8O4S Aol MAIL 24*7
- 3 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Quick road trip
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 9 Oregon Coast road trip
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 13 How much cash do you travel with?
- 14 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 15 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 16 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 17 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 18 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 19 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 20 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 24 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?