I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 2 Denali
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Maine in May?
- 12 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 16 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 17 New Years Eve in NYC
- 18 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 19 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 20 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 California relaxing vacation ideas