I am continually adjusting my plans for my
family roadtrip to the Black Hills. I have
now decided to include a stop at both Pipestone Nat. Mon. and the Jeffers Petoglyphs on my way to the Badlands Nat. Park.
On my return from the Black Hills I plan to drive RT. 18 to Wounded Knee and stop at at the Bowring Ranch in NE before heading to Valentine, Nebraska.
Has anyone visited Nebraska's Big Rodeo? I
understand they have wild horse races and chuckwagon races. This rodeo would fit into my itinerary very well since there is a performance on Thursday night, 07-29-99.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 Grand Canyon
- 7 San Francisco and Napa
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 10 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 11 White Christmas
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 15 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 Midway point
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 20 New York City
- 21 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 22 Relocating to the Deep South
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts