Is there any type of food, dish, drink, etc. that Nebraska and/or Iowa are known for?
My wife and I will be in both states next week and like to try food that is local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 2 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 3 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 4 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 7 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 8 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 9 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 10 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 11 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 12 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 13 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 14 My Maine Trip Report
- 15 Berkshires with a toddler
- 16 Vegas/California May 2016
- 17 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/kill-shot-hack/
- 18 hilicopter tour oahu
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 21 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 22 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Road trip from and back to New York
- 24 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 25 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park