Is there any type of food, dish, drink, etc. that Nebraska and/or Iowa are known for?
My wife and I will be in both states next week and like to try food that is local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 6 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 south west family trip itinerary
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas