Is there any type of food, dish, drink, etc. that Nebraska and/or Iowa are known for?
My wife and I will be in both states next week and like to try food that is local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 2 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 3 Steamboat in August
- 4 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 5 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 6 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 7 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 13 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 14 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 15 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 16 Cape cod Labor Day
- 17 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 18 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 19 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 20 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 21 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 22 US Open Tennis
- 23 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 24 Hotels in San Diego
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour