Is there any type of food, dish, drink, etc. that Nebraska and/or Iowa are known for?
My wife and I will be in both states next week and like to try food that is local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Family vacation in California
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 Hilton Head restaurants
- 4 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 Las Vegas
- 7 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 9 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 10 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 11 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 12 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 13 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 14 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 traveling to Nashville
- 17 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 18 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 19 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 20 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 21 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 22 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 23 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 24 Best route to Cody?
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia