Is there any type of food, dish, drink, etc. that Nebraska and/or Iowa are known for?
My wife and I will be in both states next week and like to try food that is local.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 2 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 3 Annapolis to Boston
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 6 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 9 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 11 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 12 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 13 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 14 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 15 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 17 Vegas Where to Start
- 18 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 19 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 20 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 21 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 22 Yellowstone June 2014
- 23 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 24 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 25 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii