My husband and I are in DC for 3 days and want to spend some time in Georgetown. Casual but fun and trendy lunch places?
Neat lunch places in Georgetown?
- 1 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 6 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 7 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 D.C. in a day
- 12 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 13 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 14 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times