If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Fripp island
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 12 Where should I move to?
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information