If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 3 Orlando for Work
- 4 camaro hire in waikiki
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 7 How to dress in Vegas
- 8 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 9 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 10 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 charlotte
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Sonoma or napa?
- 19 USA trip
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui