If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 NYC Itinerary Help
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 21 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 22 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA