If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to DR? WTH!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 8 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Jersey City Parking
- 13 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 17 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 18 Washington, DC to Boston
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 23 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 Kennedy Space Center