If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 6 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help