If you are in Portland and want a unique evening, get tickets to the Lelooska Living History program. I attended a performance recently and had a great time. The place is located about 40 miles from Portland up by Mervin Dam by Woodland, (Interstate 5 to SR 503 and go east). They give dance performances of Northwest Native American Masks in a longhouse. I think there are three generations of the family who participate in the performance, (I loved the little puffins), and the Chief is quite entertaining. But bring a coat, the longhouse is unheated except for a small fire in the middle.
Near Portland/Vancouver, get tickets to Lelooskas Living History
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 2 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 3 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 4 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 5 getting around DC
- 6 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 7 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 8 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 9 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 10 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 11 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 14 California
- 15 Oahu
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 20 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 21 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 22 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 23 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 24 What time is it?
- 25 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)