Am leaving for Boston area from Iowa to pick up my daughter from college. I would like to camp and see some sites nature related on my way out. I have several days that I could vary my route. What would be some essential sites along the way?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Temecula< CA
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?