we're planning a trip to New England in late September/ early October. Coming from Germany and flying to Boston. We have taken some road trips all over the US and Canada. Our favorite thing is hiking and we are not the biggest fans of the coast.
I'm really struggling with our route from Vermont back to Boston. My plan looks like this right now:
1.Germany - Boston
3. Boston - Portland
4. Portland - Acadia NP
5. Acadia NP
6. Acadia NP - North Conway
7. North Conway
8. North Conway - Burlington
10. Burlington - ???
15. Plymouth - Boston - Germany
Do you have any ideas how to spend the rest of the days? We would like to visit Connecticut and Rhode Island, too. Also we were thinking about a trip to either Montreal or the Lake Placid Area. What would you suggest? Any tips?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED_STATE : YAHOO 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 24x7
- 2 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 JFK to Washington
- 5 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Where to live in the North East
- 9 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 11 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Houston during hurricane
- 17 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 18 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Phoenix for the weekend
- 21 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 22 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 23 Christmas in Colorado
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds